Aew delford systems apc saw+ (also known as the Mk II) applies all the benefits of vision technology to the cutting of bone-in and frozen products. This high output, automatic horizontal bandsaw produces up to 162 constant weight portions per minute, enabling a single operator to produce more than 500 kgs (1100lbs) of weight controlled portions in one hour. Giving maximum yields from ultra-high speed bandsaw blades, the apc saw+ maintains portion weight accuracy typically to 2 to 3% standard deviation. No tempering is required; it portions hard frozen product with a superb quality cut no smear, curl, bone chips or saw dust on the product. The APC Saw MK 1 utilizes a bandsaw blade. It comes equipped with infrared photo eyes and uses stepper motors.
Features and Benefits
- High output. A single operator can produce more than 500kgs of weight controlled proportions per hour.
- Up to 162 portions per minute at constant weight or 180 portions per minute at constant thickness.
- Touch screen operator panel with enhanced error mesaging for rapid fault finding.
- New vision scanning system for accurate weight control.
- 99 product program memories allow quick product changeovers.
- Product and blade totally enclosed for maximum safety.
- High quality, robust stainless steel construction.
- Quick and easy to clean.